Title: Medical Transcriptionist
Position Summary: The primary objective of a Medical
Transcriptionist is to listen to recordings by physicians and
other healthcare professionals dictating a variety of reports
such as encounter notes, professional letters, and Attending
Physician statements. Assigned Transcriptionists will
transcribe dictated reports and translate medical terminology
and abbreviations for diverse specializations and practices.
Apply with resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Title: Data Migration Specialist
Primary Function: Convert customer data from a wide assortment
of source formats to the EMR Advantage ® platform.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (Software
Engineering stream preferred).
Location: Ottawa (Bells Corners), Ontario.
Position Type: Full Time.
Compensation: Commensurate with skills and experience.
Benefits: Eligible at 3 months of full time employment.
Report to: V.P. of Product Development.
- • Assist in designing, planning and managing the data
- • Responsible for the profiling, cleansing, converting
and loading of data for all projects assigned.
- • Follow standard data validation processes to ensure
data integrity and configured data meets compliance
- • Ensure legal, compliance, and IT Security policies
- • Develop best practice, processes, and standards for
effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- • Performs other work as assigned by the V.P. of
- • Minimum of two years’ experience developing software
with C# and databases.
- • Advanced knowledge of SQL – creating stored procedures,
- • Experience with transforming data (ETL or otherwise)
from one data source to another with different schemas.
Canadian Health Systems Inc. welcomes applications from all
interested parties; however, only those selected to advance
to the first stage of our hiring process will be contacted.
- • Works under minimum technical direction from the V.P.
of Product Development.
- • Possesses high energy and stamina with ability to work
effectively under pressure.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- • Thorough understanding of relational database concepts.
- • Demonstrates ability to use analytical and problem solving skills.
- • Able to represent technical information to non-technical team
members and clients.
- • Completes work within expected periods of time.
- • Communicates well with colleagues.
- • Maintains good workplace organization and housekeeping.
Apply online at:
Apply via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org